THE FIRST CONSULTATION
It is our privilege to guide your patients through their options for full implant bridge treatment.
We set aside a significant amount of time for your patients first consultation to get to know them, their current dental condition and goals for their smile.
We are totally committed to ensuring that your patients are fully informed of all their options for treatment and will endevour to find the best possible outcome for their situation. The first appointment will go something like this:
- Discussion – explore the patients concerns and desired outcomes
- Oral examination – this allows us to identify the issues and understand their cause
- Data collection – important data such as CT Scan, facial images and digital impressions of the mouth are collected
- Assessment – with patients profile now complete we will analyse the data and discuss the reality of dental treatment, maintenance and long-term expectations
- Decision time – the patient will come away with a clear understanding of what treatments will suit their individual needs. Sometimes the choice is clear, and the patient decides on the spot. Other times the choice is not so easy, and we may need to get an opinion from another dental specialist. In all situations, we encourage patients to discuss the issues raised with their significant others
- Finish – we give patients copies of our notes and explanatory leaflets for their records so that they can use them for future reference. We will send you a comprehensive report so that as their referring clinician, you remain well informed at all times.
Our team is committed to ensuring that patients are well informed and educated about the choices available to them as we work together to restore their dental health. Our specialists are experts in their field and our auxiliary team are here to support patients throughout their treatment and ready to answer any questions they may have
Our service is built on trust, respect and collaboration. We aspire to provide your patients with the best possible dental experience and treatment outcomes throughout their journey.
Always feel comfortable contacting our team if we can be of service.